Wednesday, August 19, 2020

August 19, 2020

 Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I want to remind you, we are meeting together this Sunday, August 23 for Sacrament service.  The primary purpose of meeting together is of course to take the sacrament, and we will follow the same meeting protocols we used in July of entering and exiting the building using the north doors, wearing masks, distancing, as well as visiting only outside the ward building.

Similar to July, the meeting will consist of preparing/blessing/administering the sacrament, followed by one speaker. I expect the meeting to last approximately 40 minutes.  Both the sacrament bread and water will be administered by the Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood who have washed their hands prior to the start of the meeting and will use sanitizer just before administering the sacrament. Only the individual passing the sacrament should touch the tray.  As you take the cup with either a piece of bread or water in it, you will place the empty cup in a separate container.

Last names beginning with:

·         A-G will attend at 9 am

·         H-Z will attend at 10:30 am

I look forward to seeing you Sunday.

 Love,

Bishop Reese Davis